I was doing really good

Options
I was doing really good with my diet. But now I don't know what happened. I lost 15 pounds. But now I went crazy and started eating so many bad things. Why did this happppppppppppen? Please help me before I gain all of my weight back.

Replies

• jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Sometimes things like this just happen. You need to take a moment and get refocused. Remind yourself of all the reasons you started this journey in the first place. Health, kids, self confidence? Whatever the reason was, it was your motivation the first time, let it do the same again. Surround yourself with people that will support you on this and work at it - you can do it!

--
    Follow my FB Fitness Page!
    Be stronger than your excuses: Recipes and inspiration for a healthier life
    www.facebook.com/excusesareeasy
  • pmdhardy
    pmdhardy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This happens to me to.. I do so well and lose some weight,, but then I think i get too comfortable and slowly start eating the stuff I am not suppose to and then end up eating way too much.. but it only last for a day or so.. then I calm my nerves..lol and remember of all the hard work I just put into trying to lose this weight.. And I start again.. its a constant thing for most of us i think.
  • warrenvalley
    warrenvalley Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Everyone does it. The key is to recognize when you're going off rails early. Recalculate your goals for where you're at today. Give yourself a break and celebrate small victories. Log everything. You'll get back on track.