I'm new and feeling lonely ! add me up!

Options
I'm hoping this will keep me motivated to keep to the diet, but think it will be easier with some company haha. Feel free to add me and any tips at all will be highly highly appreciated :)

Replies

• JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You can be friends with me if you like. I try really hard to log on to my friends most days and be encouraging. If your diary is open I'll be dead nosy and tell you what I think too!!
    :happy:
  • slim4son2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me Hun I on 1400 cals a day with 3 times a week excercise but sometimes I am a big picker so having buddy's will help xx
  • Brittanybonnie
    Brittanybonnie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Im looking for friends too! :)
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Addage!!! No loneliness.
  • kballard66
    Options
    You can add me too.
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Am usually on here every day.....this site is my new addiction.
  • April_Bee
    Options
    Just starting out and would love some new friends also!! Feel free to add me.
  • kinachristina
    Options
    I'm new and I need encouragement as well add me. Day 1
  • alix1105
    alix1105 Posts: 80
    Options
    aww welcome! feel free to add me :)
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been on here for about 6 weeks, and have lost 22 pounds! :) This website has helped me soo much, don't think I could have done it without this.
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We could all use the extra support (no pun intended).
  • pagirl0872
    pagirl0872 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me. :smile:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I find that my imaginary friends keep me quite entertained.
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    lost 43lbs since jan on this site, so if you want motivation frm a success story add me guys x im far frm perfect tho, tend to have naughty weekend binges so durin week have to work my *kitten* off hehe x
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    Im always interested in adding new friends, add away..
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like
  • Atika82
    Atika82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new and I'm looking for encouraging friends, please add me! I've been on MFP for a little over a month now, but I am just now becoming more invested and consistent with my health, nutrition, and fitness, and I'm already beginning to see progress and results!
  • samirazs
    samirazs Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, I am new too. You can add me too :) Would love some support and friends here!
  • Ren_Walker
    Ren_Walker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Happy to be friends - add me if you like :D I'm not exactly new to the site but only just showing my face so all friends welcome (that goes for anyone else too!)