Looking for a support network, 27yo mum of 3

Options
:smile: Hi All,
My name is Amanda, I am a mum of 3 and have an amazing husband, the only thing that holds me back in life is my weight, i feel that every woman is prettier, skinnier and healthier than me which is not helping my mental state at all. I am looking for friends to sare in my journey with me so we can help each other and i can take my life back into my hands. I need to lose 30kg and in a month i have lost 5kg, I am a loooong way from reaching my goal and would love all the help and support I can get. I dont want to be the "fat mum" anymore!

Replies

• jennyjennbug
    Options
    nice start you can add me if ya like
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I will have to be constantly converting kg to lb but feel free to add me!
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 26 with 2 boys! One is 4 and 1 is 10 months.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Welcome.....Feel free to add me. Parent of two and know how it is trying to balance your time.
  • tayla78
    tayla78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You've done well to lose 5 already!

Feel free to add me too. Would love to have a friend on here that works in kg instead of lbs!!

I have a 3yr old girl and 1.5yr old boy. I am struggling a bit with my weight loss at the moment but think I am back on the right track now.
  • dawsieno2
    Options
    Wow, I didnt think my post would work this quick, thanks to everyone who has let me add them or who have added me, good luck to you all!
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    28yr old other of 5, under the age of 8 lol! lost 43lbs since jan on this site x
  • Candida1983
    Candida1983 Posts: 188
    Options
    28 year old mother of 3, age 8 and under. Feel free to add me as well! :wink:
  • mrs_dwr
    mrs_dwr Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, even though we use different measurements. :-) I'm 28 and have got 3 kids as well; a 2 year old and 6 month old twins (boy/girl). You're off to a great start in your weight loss!
  • brelse24
    brelse24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Almost 30 (21 more days, ugh) mom of 2 boys! I know the feeling and the struggle! Please feel free to add me- Im new on here as well!