TAIslim

Options
Has anyone use the TAIslim products?

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Has anyone use the TAIslim products?

I noticed that the first line in their "Enjoy the TAIslim system" is "adopt healthy eating habits", the 2nd should be "save your money". They're in the business of selling supplements, just eat a healthy balanced diet, reduce or eliminate processed foods, drink lots of water and exercise............you don't need a "system" you need a lifestyle makeover.
  • gjprincess
    gjprincess Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was looking at it more as a suplement than weight loss.
  • BrianSharpe
    Options
    Had a quick peek at the nutritional labeling for the shakes, looks like a cross between a protein shake and a multivitamin. I also noticed that they're a multi-level marketing company which suggest you can probably get similar products for about half the price elsewhere.
  • ChrisRN75495
    Options
    I was looking at it more as a suplement than weight loss.
    Look at Dr. Oz' website (www.doctoroz.com) for all sorts of free (and dependable) advice on supplements and other healthy ways to lose weight.

Anyone who charges for advice in this day and age is looking for someone to take advantage of..... There's too much free, good stuff on the web.

Good luck, hope this helps!
  • BrianSharpe
    Options
    [Look at Dr. Oz' website (www.doctoroz.com) for all sorts of free (and dependable) advice on supplements and other healthy ways to lose weight.

You're kidding, right? He's a paid shill - the only good thing you can say about most of the stuff he endorses is that it won't kill you.
    Anyone who charges for advice in this day and age is looking for someone to take advantage of..... There's too much free, good stuff on the web.

Keep that in mind next time you go to your doctor, but I can point you to some reliable websites that will "advise" you that income tax in the USA & Canada is unconstitutional.....good luck with that!
  • tinasettleweber
    Options
    I am a user of TaiSlim program and LOVE IT. You are right it is a lifestyle change. But if you are crazy busy like I am the meal replacement shakes are great tasting and it cost $2.50 per shake but you would have to spend over $150.00 in groceries to get the nutrients you get in 1 shake.