8 months, 84 pounds lighter and healthier! (sneak peak)

Options

Replies

• MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!! Congrats to both of you!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    great inspiration. Hope after 8 months I can have half the success you have. Keep it up
  • nifnerf
    nifnerf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! So inspirational!
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    Wow...you and your husband are great examples of taking charge your health and succeeding! You are a great inspiration to me on this journey to better health. Congratulations to both of you...you are rocking it hard!!! :smile:
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Great job! Well done :)
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!! Congratulations to you and your hubby. Thank you so much for your inspiring words.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You both rock! Wonderful job! You guys look great!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you both look good! way to go!
  • maddyg1989
    maddyg1989 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am watching my body change and I have NO CLUE what I will look like once I meet my goal weight! That's what makes this journey WORTH EVERY DAY! Time flies by so quickly, we're already in the month of April of the new year. This month will be over before you know it! So if you haven't made the committment to yourself, to make the change for the healthy life you deserve, PLEASE START TODAY BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT!

The only person holding you back from anything is yourself. You just have to believe in yourself and you WILL DO IT! And tell yourself that you will do it and believe it! I am so extremely proud of myself and my husband! I am not going to lie, it has not been easy, but it has DEFINITELY BEEN WORTH IT!!!

I want to Pay it Forward and tell the world the 'secret' to getting healthy. Everyone has that moment where they decide it's time to lose the weight, no more yo-yo diets, this time it WILL WORK!
    IT'S CALLED DETERMINATION.
    Are you determined to make this change a lifestyle? WHY NOT YOU?

I totally agree. I've noticed that this time, I've had more determination and less failures. It's an awesome thing and the results I'm getting are a million times better. Keep it up ya'll!!!!
  • jerrysteck
    jerrysteck Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you both are! The pictures really tell the story in such dramatic fashion. Wow I guess I can dream big too.
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Great inspiration to all of us! WTG!!!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You two look like different people! Very nice work!!!
  • BLloudy
    BLloudy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Loved this post! I really liked how you pointed out that it's already April, and that this month will be over before you know it. SO TRUE! I started in January and have been losing about 10 pounds a month, so I'm really hoping by sticking to it, I can say (come August) I've lost over 80 pounds in 8 months. Good for you! And thanks for the inspiration today. This was the post I was needing to see! :)
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate all the kind words and any opportunity I get to help others in reaching their goals!

IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT! =) THIS I PROMISE, but you have to work hard for it, dedicate yourself to a lifestyle change, and have determination every step of the way. One day at a time, you'll get there. DON'T STOP AND DON'T GIVE UP!
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Amazing. The weight loss has really brought out the pretty in you and I love your hair too! Tell me is your secret lots of green tea? lol
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Amazing. The weight loss has really brought out the pretty in you and I love your hair too! Tell me is your secret lots of green tea? lol

Thank you so much!

LOL! I have to admit that my husband and I have always enjoyed Arizona's Green Tea. Since we've started our lifestyle change we have switched over to the 'Diet' version and it's just as tasty!
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You both look so incredible! What an amazing transformation. Thank you for the inspiration!
  • NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Both of you look amazing! Be proud!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    post of the day.

trophy.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!