100 calorie dinner?!

Options
Hi all,
By chomping on a mahusive breakfast, I've used most of my calories today. If I don't get the chance to do any exercise, I'll only have circa 100 calls left...an ideas on snacks for that much or thereabouts?
Thanks!
Jas

Replies

• HappySarah30
    Options
    What about some sort of stir fry? I mean i dont know the calories but i'd imagine if it was mainly chicken/veg based it should be ok? xx
  • studentUK
    studentUK Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Soup!
    make it yourself or buy some ready made - there are loads out there around 100 kcals, or google recipes...
    It's really filling too because of all the water, and super healthy because of all the veg.
  • Jasdramaqueen
    Jasdramaqueen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Legends! Thank you both! X
  • atx7
    atx7 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    4 oz grilled chicken breast
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    bowl of oatmeal...its hot and filling.
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    If you can find them where you live (whole foods or Asain markets, some Publix supermarkets) the Shiritaki noodles (yam noodles) are practically no calories and filling, if you add fresh vegetables to them-bean sprouts, pea pods, etc.
  • Celtic_Queen
    Options
    exercise so you can eat more!:smile:

Sorry!!!! Read it quickly and didnt see the part about you maybe being too busy to exercise! How about a tomato sandwich - with weight watchers bread and a spray on salad dressing?
  • AvsFreak
    AvsFreak Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    3 egg white omelette with a slice of fat free american cheese.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    egg whites and turkey bacon?
  • bethanylaugh
    Options
    3/4 cup of eggbeaters with lots of veggies!!
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Shirataki noodles and bean sprouts.
  • wendy3330
    wendy3330 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    fresh vegetables and hummus
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I can of chunk light tuna in water
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Progresso Reduced Sodium French Onion Soup has 50 calories per serving/2 servings per can - 100 cals right there! I had it for lunch one day last week and it was pretty tasty too!
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I like the light tuna/albacore tuna suggestion with some cucumber slices.
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    By chomping on a mahusive breakfast, I've used most of my calories today. If I don't get the chance to do any exercise, I'll only have circa 100 calls left...an ideas on snacks for that much or thereabouts?
    Thanks!
    Jas

My low cal go to meals include. I would run around the hosue several times and get some cals back!
    You can pull off a decent meal for 250 cals. But if you eat 100 cal meal is it going to crate more issues around the corner?
    Maybe go over by a small margin with exteremly healthy foods and make up those cals tomorrow. Day to Day is good but ultimately our body works over time,so look at it on a weekly basis this week
    Shrimp
    Egg Whites
    Romaine Lettuce
    Veggies, Brocolli, Apsragus, Spinach