New To MyFitnessPal :)

Options
Hey :) I'm Kristen.
I started this website today and I am really hoping that it will help me lose some weight. I had a miscarriage on March 8, 2012 at 10 weeks, so I did gain some baby weight. I was hoping that most of it was water weight and it would come off by itself but I guess not :(

ADD ME :)

Replies

• ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome to MFP will add you to my friends would love to get to know you xxxx we will help yeah through it.
  • defor5050
    defor5050 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi Kristen
    I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I have been on here 30 days and lost 7lb, you will get lots of support on here so Welcome to MFP... A good person to add is rockinsue248
    Jackie
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome.

I am sorry to hear about your loss.

If you need friends please feel free to add me. X
  • Scoutingforcatherine
    Options
    Hello. I'm sorry to hear of your miscarriage. We are all in the same boat here so you will get lots of help and support. I wish you the best
  • Mojofiendish
    Options
    Hi & welcome, I also lost a baby at 11 weeks so I know how youfeel, I had also gained weightin that short time. If it's any help, I fell pregnant 6 months later (I wasn't in too much hurry so didn't really try any earlier) anyway, that was 7 years ago and I have a wonderful little boy who keeps me very busy. Good luck with you weight loss and enjoy your time here. I've only just joined too but there is lots of motivation and friendly advice and lots of excellent recipe ideas so we're in the right place!

Wishing you lots of healing energy and positive change,

Jo.
  • warrenvalley
    warrenvalley Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I've been there.

Good luck on your fitness journey.
  • alix1105
    alix1105 Posts: 80
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss. feel free to add me and hopefully I can lend you a little support throughout your journey :) that goes for anyone who wants to add me, I am always cool with new friends :) hope everyone is having a good day!
  • miatemple
    miatemple Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Lots of positive things on this site that you will love....

BTW - Does anyone know how I start a new post? Am I blind?

Have fun and thanks!

M,
  • NWriceC
    NWriceC Posts: 28
    Options
    SOOO sorry to hear about your loss, we're here for you!

Adding you now.
  • BrnIdGirl
    BrnIdGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I too am adding you. So sorry for your loss.
  • mollyquewl
    Options
    Please feel free to add me (and anyone else who wants to add me) - the support around here is phenomenal!

I'm sorry for your loss :(
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry for your loss.

Please feel free to add me (that goes for any of you).
  • Kait1215
    Kait1215 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    added you, welcome to MFP, i'm sry for your loss
  • masigirl
    masigirl Posts: 16
    Options
    Sorry about your loss.. I am also new here. I'm hoping this will help me keep on track.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    sorry for your loss ..req. sent ..
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    So sorry for your hurt. Positive thoughts going your way..