Before and Current

Options
Befores:

weight_loss_so_far_120111.jpg

Currently at 180.6lbs:

IMAG0114.jpg

Not really seeing that much of a difference yet...but hopefully that will change soon.

Replies

• juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I was just getting ready to adjust those for you. Great job! :)
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    I was just getting ready to adjust those for you. Great job! :)

lol...yeah...I always forget the syntax to use...thanks though
  • sweettthings
    sweettthings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Raclex
    Raclex Posts: 238
    Options
    I see a difference! Sometimes, we're so used to seeing ourselves that we don,t always note the difference. Trust, me, there's definitely a difference! Good job btw!
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    I see a difference! Sometimes, we're so used to seeing ourselves that we don,t always note the difference. Trust, me, there's definitely a difference! Good job btw!

I appreciate it. I do see a difference from the 201+ picture...but not much since the 186 one. That was taken almost 2 months ago. I felt like I should be seeing more of a difference because I'm been doing a different workout regiment that I FEEL working but I am just not seeing it yet. Not giving up though.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Agreed! You look great!
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I can defiantly see the difference, sometime it's not easy to see on yourself where others will do.
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    Befores:

Currently at 180.6lbs:

IMAG0114.jpg

Not really seeing that much of a difference yet...but hopefully that will change soon.

Just wanted to post a new set of updates. I'm really starting to get happy with the way things are going now.

IMAG0154.jpg
    IMAG0155.jpg
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Great pics! Thanks for sharing your progress! You are doing a great job!
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Lookin good! :) Great job keeping up with it.
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    Befores:

Currently at 180.6lbs:

IMAG0114.jpg

Just wanted to post a new set of updates. I'm really starting to get happy with the way things are going now.

IMAG0154.jpg
    IMAG0155.jpg

New update to share. Still at around 180...can't get past that number on the scale, but I really don't care anymore when I'm starting to see results like this:

IMAG0159.jpg
    IMAG0160.jpg
    IMAG0161.jpg
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    Big thanks to everyone who has been supportive so far.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!