30DS: when to move on?

Options
I know there are a lot of 30DS threads, but I didn't know if it was better to ask in someone else's thread or start a new one... sorry, I'm new to the message board section of the site!
I just finished Day 10 of Level 1 of the 30DS. It took me about 15 days total to finish the first 10 days, and I did light cardio (walking/jogging) on most of the off days. However, I still can't make it through the whole Level 1 workout without resting!

I kept track this time and I skipped 2 of the 30 second cardio exercises (one in the first circuit and one in the last) and rested for about 5-15 seconds during one set of static lunges and both sets of the side lunges - both of those give me foot arch pain. This is about the same amount I've been missing for the last 2-3 days, but WAY better than I did on day 1.

Anyway, I'm wondering if I it would be better to keep working on the Level 1 workout until I can do it the whole way through or move on to Level 2 anyway.

Replies

• Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Try moving on. You can always come back to level 1 if you find the next level to be too challenging.
  • gretchjackson
    gretchjackson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did each level for 2 weeks, then moved on to the next level. Doing the same with Ripped in 30 now. Some of the stuff I never could do all the way through. You will be surprised how strong you really are now.
  • missjones93
    missjones93 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My opinion (use it or don't lol): Do it until it is no longer challenging - after it isn't challenging anymore, you aren't burning as many calories. If you still have to rest - you know you are burning the same calories. AND - does it really matter if you do it all in thirty days? NO! You could do level one for a month, two for a month, three for a month. There's no shred God that tells you when you have to or don't have to do 30DS! Good luck!
  • mjtoast
    mjtoast Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for the advice y'all! I think I'll continue with Level 1 for a few more days.