Been using MFP for a month

Hi My name is Christy, I am a 32 year old that wants to lose at least 100 lbs.... I am open to talk to anyone on here to help me out on my weight loss journey.....

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    Welcome! You'll find everything you need here. Good luck.
  • sam2674
    sam2674 Posts: 55 Member
    Hi! Add me if you like
  • itssea
    itssea Posts: 5
    Hi Christy. My name is Cassy. I am 38 and also have 100+ to lose. Feel free to add me. Together we can do this!! :)
  • I have over 100 to lose also, anyone can add who is serious and likes to be encouraged and also give encouragement!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    I had 100 lbs to lose and have lost 73 of them. I’m less than 28 lbs away from goal and have found this site and all of my fitness pals to be a real motivating factor in staying honest and tracking progress.

I wish you much luck and love on your journey. Remember, on the days it seems easy, it isn’t and on the days it seems impossible, remember the days it seemed easy. The scale can be your friend, the measuring tape is a better friend, and you, yourself, are the best friend you can have. :bigsmile:
  • Fat4444
    Fat4444 Posts: 2
    Hi I was using fitness pal for about a month then ventured off of it but I am bck on it again. My total weight loss was about 20 and I have gained about 7 I know I need to get serious again and I have about 67 pounds pounds I would like to loose welcome to the forum and good luck