N.O. xplode!!!

Options
Who else enjoys a nice glass of N.O. xplode before going to the gym or work? I do!!

Replies

• caseyp1122
    caseyp1122 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have used N.O. Xplode for years and for me personally it's all mental and I haven't really noticed any substantial impact.
  • Orvett
    Orvett Posts: 83
    Options
    I agree on the mental, but for me it seems like it helps me focus better on the work out and not give up. plus my husband says you need to drink a ton of water on it to help it get throughout your system so it motivates me to drink some more water.
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    That was the first supplement I ever used.
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Who else enjoys a nice glass of N.O. xplode before going to the gym or work? I do!!
    Never heard of it, does it seem to work for you.. coffee just isn't doing it for me these days... ugh..
  • pmcder10
    Options
    I am actually getting ready to give this a try. A co-worker of mine recommended it when I told him I wanted to start working out again. I'm excited to see how it does.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it cause i heard it has tons of caffeine. Me and tons of caffeine can't hang since I have trouble sleeping regularly.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I wouldn't say it was all mental, i really like it!
    Makes me tingly and itchy... and a little beast! :D haha
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say it was all mental, i really like it!
    Makes me tingly and itchy... and a little beast! :D haha

The beta-alanine causes tingling and crackhead like symptoms of bugs crawling underneath your skin. I make my own pre-workout now, much cheaper and I'm certain I'm getting the right dosage.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I like taking it before Yoga. Gets me jacked for my ohhhmmms and woooo saaaas............NAMASTA
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I love the Lemon-Lime, but due to finances right now we can't afford it :(

Now, NO Explode 2.0 kind of sucks, it's got more creatine in it i beleive because it makes my kidneys hurt if i drink it.
  • Orvett
    Orvett Posts: 83
    Options
    I like taking it before Yoga. Gets me jacked for my ohhhmmms and woooo saaaas............NAMASTA

Lol nice!
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just recently started taking it! I do agree I have to drink more water than they even recommend on the label to really feel it, then I FEEL IT (bugs under the skin and all that). One thing I'm still experimenting with is the whole "take on an empty stomach" thing - I feel like without eating something, I still can't power through the workout as well as I'd like. I'm still playing with that particular instruction in order to get the best workout possible.
  • will4gzus
    Options
    The Beta-Alanine in it is what gives you the tingles. Decent pre-workout supplement