I need a Consitant Team so we can Help Each other!

Options
Age: 26 Mother of 4 year old twin girls! 1st Goal 31 pounds 2nd Goal 30 more! I have a problem, I do great for 2 weeks and completely fall of! I NEED HELP TO STAY MOTIVATED

Replies

• wunii697
    wunii697 Posts: 1
    Options
    Stephy, i'm with you. This program is really helping me to hold myself accountable for what I eat. It takes 3 weeks to make a habit so lets shoot for that 3 weeks! I'm with you. Are you with me?
  • EmmaRoberts82
    Options
    Hi I completely empathise with you and know how you feel. All during the week I eat well and stay on track then as soon as the weekend comes I blow the diet and probably eat more rubbish food than I would of all week,. This is why I have joined myfitness to try to stay focussed. I think that by us tracking our calories we can realise we can have treats whenever we want but just in moderation! Good Luck
  • louisianagirl65
    Options
    Hi, I have been doing this for 3 weeks now using MFP. I have lost 7 lbs using it. I find that it keeps me on target and makes me more accountable. It is an awesome tool.

Donna
  • LisaMarieMcFIT
    Options
    I'm 26, too...I could also use more buddies! I'll add you.
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I definintely am a big believer in the strength of community. having friends on here helps to hold me accountable in both my exercise and eating and i am able to receive encouragement when i am not doing so well so that i do not completely fall off of the fitness wagon.
    feel free to add me as a friend if you would like! :)
  • niaffion
    niaffion Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm with you on this. I tend to be all go for a couple of weeks, then loose the motivation to actually do something. We can do it!
  • JennDyches
    Options
    You are not alone.. I am on DAY FOUR and ready to stop LOLOLOL

Keep Going ! Don't Give up
  • amrita0286
    Options
    I just started today, add me to your group! :)
    I have the same problem, I do great for a few days then fall off my goals.
    Need some discipline to stay motivated
  • beckifraser_5
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My names becki, im 24 years old and need to lose about 2 stone. I use the app often but have never been on the site b4. Been on my diet for 3 days so far, not cheated once! woo! would love some friends to diet with for support and too support! good luck everyone!
  • StephyJarn
    StephyJarn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your positive thoughts! We can do this! Im thinking smaller goals, that way when i reach them it will push me through to the next Goal!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Im pretty consistent i work out 6-7 days a week and watch what i eat following a 1200 calorie diet... I've lost 41 lbs since Sept 2011 no more yoyo dieting or losing/gaining im losing this weight once and for all and then maintain
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to you on your journey!
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    yes, I have been setting small monthly goals...like this month, I will try to up my workouts from 45 minutes to 60 minutes minimum...also, I am going for 10 pounds lost for this month....small numbers at a time or less intimidating! Good luck! Add me if you would like!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i have a problem with commitment too .
    so what i am doing is making small goals (not just weight)

March 2nd i joined and promised myself to log in for 30 days ( goal met im on day 35)
    now i am working on 5 days a week workouts for this month

basically baby steps :)
    each month i will add on a new goal , it helps

and of course just take this 1 day at a time , each day wake up and say " i can do it, i am worth it"
    it will become habit/second nature

good luck hun , feel free to add me if you like
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Im VERY dedicated and we have the same weight loss goal!
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I am on here everyday and try to encourage people. I am very honest and truthful but still treat people with respect and dignity. Good luck and No offense taken if you don't add me. Either way, best of luck, you can do it if you set your mind to it. This site offers great recipes and encouragement!!
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me and anyone else that is active and supportive to there mfp friends.
  • marypurpleberri
    Options
    Hey everyone, i'm just like you 2 weeks and the workouts go completely out the window, however i keep to portion control and walking til i'm ready to continue with my regular walking, which may help when you feel down or not too keen! But i'm ready and back in the game! Lost some weight recently and it's time to get the rest off! :D I'm definitely in this to win it! Feel to add me i need some motivation too. Good luck on your journeys.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Do it for you!! You deserve it! But most of all DO IT!!

Friend me if you like, but be sure to stay engaged and keep working at it. You'll have tons more energy. You will find that you like what you are doing and after a certain amount of time, it is a habit and then you have a healthy lifestyle.

DO NOT GO ON A DIET.. Change instead.. and make it a healthy life. Make small changes first and move into the larger ones. You need to start though so DO IT!!

Stay strong :)
  • Darmst4150
    Options
    Just have to go day by day if you go off course for a day ,just jump back on course everybody strays every now and then its human nature you can do anything you put your mind to, just believe in yourself i do.