Hello!

Options
I have actually been on MFP for a couple months but have been too chicken to introduce myself, i don't know why. Anyways seeing as supportive as everyone is I am looking to make some friends and join the group here at MFP. I don't have to to much weight to lose but I still would love some support seeing as both my husband and I are deployed at the moment i am in short supply of it. Thanks in advance to all of you and all of your stories are very inspiring!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• cooper03
    cooper03 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello and welcome to mfp. You have come to the right place. Don't look back and don't stop til you reach your goal. You will have very good support here I promise you.

Philippians 4:13
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I have actually been on MFP for a couple months but have been too chicken to introduce myself, i don't know why. Anyways seeing as supportive as everyone is I am looking to make some friends and join the group here at MFP. I don't have to to much weight to lose but I still would love some support seeing as both my husband and I are deployed at the moment i am in short supply of it. Thanks in advance to all of you and all of your stories are very inspiring!!!!:bigsmile:

Welcome Cristina! :flowerforyou:
    You will find tons of support here, everyone is just great!!! :smile: And with MFP, you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • CristinaMunoz
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I really needed a little boost, I am at the point that I have to convince myself to go to the gym, etc. I think it may just be a speed bump but anywho I have been on the site faithfully since the end of June and I love it!!!:heart:
  • ellas00000
    Options
    Hey good luck on your journey!!! We all have to dig deep and be overachievers!!! Thanks for protecting our country.