Another newbie

Options
Hi there, joined a week ago, with my daughters encouragement. I've been working with a friend who is counting "points" and doesn't have a home computer available. Right now I am trying to do both this and tallying points and it's not real easy. Finding this easiest but don't want to let her down or lose her in the confuson. Any suggestions...anyone else out there doing point counting too? Anyways, it's nice to be here and I look forward to having this help too.

Replies

• blitsch
    blitsch Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi there, joined a week ago, with my daughters encouragement. I've been working with a friend who is counting "points" and doesn't have a home computer available. Right now I am trying to do both this and tallying points and it's not real easy. Finding this easiest but don't want to let her down or lose her in the confuson. Any suggestions...anyone else out there doing point counting too? Anyways, it's nice to be here and I look forward to having this help too.
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say, Hi and welcome to the site.
    I don't count points myself, but some do. I have several friends who do, and I've been tryhing to get them to log on and check out the site. Maybe they will.
    Anywha, glad to have you.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Hello and welcome , :flowerforyou: I do not know much about counting points but , I have read a few messages on the message boards where points were being counted. :ohwell: Glad you are here at MFP and Best wishes on your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome
  • blitsch
    blitsch Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks too both of you for making me feel welcomed. I'm also new to this "chat rooms" but it is kind of fun and I bet it's as addicting as munching while being a couch potato! At least this way it's hard to eat and type at the same time:laugh:
  • Annabel_Lee13
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Sorry I don't know anything about counting points.
  • destilynne
    Options
    hello and welcome,

This is a very good site for guiding you with calories and exercise minutes. I joined this site in January and I have lot 25 pounds so far. enjoy the site and happy dieting.

:smile: