View your ongoing totals

Options
Just in case some people were now aware, you can view all your totals, including calories, fat, protein, carbs, sodium, fibre etc for one day or any time frame by going to Food, at the bottom of Your Food Diary it says "View Full Report Printable".

If you wish to see more than just today then changed the From and To Dates on the top left hand corner.

This was very helpful to me as it gave me the chance to see more than just fat, protein and carb totals, but also (shocked), to see that every single day I was over my 1200 calories.

Karen.

Replies

• curvylady
    curvylady Posts: 135
    Options
    Just in case some people were now aware, you can view all your totals, including calories, fat, protein, carbs, sodium, fibre etc for one day or any time frame by going to Food, at the bottom of Your Food Diary it says "View Full Report Printable".

If you wish to see more than just today then changed the From and To Dates on the top left hand corner.

This was very helpful to me as it gave me the chance to see more than just fat, protein and carb totals, but also (shocked), to see that every single day I was over my 1200 calories.

Karen.
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    OMG...thanks for that info... I have seen that I do not nearly get enough fiber....OMG. We are supposed to get 30g or so and I average around 15 ....:grumble: (no wonder I have not been frequenting the bathroom .... :blushing: heheh )
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    I ONLY AVERAGE ABOUT 17 G. I KNOW FIBER IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU FEEL FULL AND IT'S GOOD TO GET 30, BUT I DON'T THINK MY BODY COULD HANDLE 30 G, NOR WOULD I KNOW HOW TO EVEN GET 30 G WITHOUT 3 BOWLS OF FIBER ONE CEREAL (WHICH IS KIND-OF GROSS):ohwell:
  • sitarami
    sitarami Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    eat a pear--5 g/fruit - fiber