5'3" 38 pounds down over half way there

Options
ColeyBear08
ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
Here is a Before and During for you. I have 2 more pound til one of my mini goals and have been fitting into clothes I haven't been able to wear since my sophomore year of HS! I still have a long way to go but I wanted to reflect on my progress this far :bigsmile:

BEFORE: 195.2
sncaaw.jpg

DURING: 157
egbxx5.jpg

Replies

• boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great work. You look fantastic right now, can't imagine that you have a whole lot more to lose.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You look great, girl! Such a big difference! :smile:
  • dls0516
    dls0516 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting past the half way mark! You look great!
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Great work. You look fantastic right now, can't imagine that you have a whole lot more to lose.

Why thank you! According to my BMI (27.8) I'm considered overweight and I'm only in the middle of the overweight range! I have about 32 more pounds to lose
  • chicago_dad
    chicago_dad Posts: 357
    Options
    You look great! amazing work!
  • Cntrygal81
    Cntrygal81 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work girl!!!
  • vmb46
    vmb46 Posts: 27
    Options
    You look great! Your success motivates me!
  • garyl7593
    garyl7593 Posts: 38
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look amazing:)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Hah I wonder what your SW and GW are? Cuz just yesterday I weighed in and now I'm at 38 lbs lost and 40lbs was one of my mini goals (basically every 10lbs is mini goal for me lol) and 60 was what I was mainly aiming for total :]
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Looking good! Hah I wonder what your SW and GW are? Cuz just yesterday I weighed in and now I'm at 38 lbs lost and 40lbs was one of my mini goals (basically every 10lbs is mini goal for me lol) and 60 was what I was mainly aiming for total :]

My SW is 195.2 lbs
    My GW is subject to change but at the moment it's 125. Once I reach that I'm going to reevaluate to see if I need to lose any more.
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What may I ask is helping you drop the weight? I am 5'2 and 150 lbs. I want to drop 25lbs. Just curious b/c I have dropped 10 but gotten stuck. You look awesome!!!!
  • coffee4ndtv
    Options
    Blimey thats fantastic! Well Done!! :)
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look fabulous!!! Thanks for the motivation!
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Congrats! What may I ask is helping you drop the weight? I am 5'2 and 150 lbs. I want to drop 25lbs. Just curious b/c I have dropped 10 but gotten stuck. You look awesome!!!!

Thank you! I've cut out lots of sugar and fat, started drinking LOTS of water, and incorporated cardio into my weekly routine. I first started out doing Jillian Michaels DVD at least 4-5 times a week. Once I started to gain endurance (which was just about 1 month ago) I began to run and recently decided to run a half marathon. I range from 2-4 miles a day and average about 15-20 miles a week. I take a few rest days here and there when I really feel my body needs it and cross train about 1 a week. If you have anymore question feel free to add me and send them my way!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!!!!! Keep it up :smile:
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    As always you are so adorable. Keep up the great work friend!
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    As always you are so adorable. Keep up the great work friend!

Thank you :heart:
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic :-)
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

Thank you! I've cut out lots of sugar and fat, started drinking LOTS of water, and incorporated cardio into my weekly routine. I first started out doing Jillian Michaels DVD at least 4-5 times a week. Once I started to gain endurance (which was just about 1 month ago) I began to run and recently decided to run a half marathon. I range from 2-4 miles a day and average about 15-20 miles a week. I take a few rest days here and there when I really feel my body needs it and cross train about 1 a week. If you have anymore question feel free to add me and send them my way!

Thanks so much! I hope that one day I can post a success story for myself! Congrats again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!