Getting my feet wet

Options
I've been lurking around the boards for a while now, getting the feel and seeing how things go and decided it was time to introduce myself. I have a lot of weight to lose and hope that participating in the MFP boards will help provide the motivation and encouragement to keep focused on my goal and achieve the results I want. Just seeing the tickers of other posters has given me hope that I can do it too and I look forward to making connections that will aid and enrich my journey toward a healthy, active life.

Replies

• abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey! Feel free to add me! I'm Abby, 5'0 and CW is 214.2. SW was 227.6
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You've found a wellspring of information and support here! Make sure you take everything with a grain of salt, don't be afraid to research on your own and decide what's best for YOU. Best wishes to you! :flowerforyou:
  • sformica
    sformica Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey- welcome! I'm fairly new too! Seems like a great way to get the ball rolling. Good luck!
  • brandillyn
    brandillyn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Way to go, this site is awesome(: So are most the people. I spend about an hour a day reading the message boards.. ( I know I'm like a stalker! ) It's very motivating for me, so that's that.
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi There!

I just sent you a friend request. Everyone I've friended here is very supportive and motivating. Let's get healthy together!
  • venus_blue
    venus_blue Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome and support!