Post a picture of your dream weight loss reward!

Options
124»

Replies

• _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    hennesseyfordf150raptor.jpg

^^^^ This, hopefully next summer this will be in my driveway..
  • kmacgera
    kmacgera Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should print this piece of eye candy out. Don't know how to upload pix, but it's worth it to click. :)

http://www.ryanarabians.net/Cal Ad Port.jpg
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Black_desert.jpg

to post an image,

get the image's url

type img] around it  so the above image would look like this[img ]http://www.designyourway.net/teme/Black_desert.jpg[ /img] with out the spaces[/img]
  • fitnessgoalie
    fitnessgoalie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a "little black dress". I have never been small enough to feel comfortable wearing one. I have a little ways to go
    but am determined to get there.

ME TOO!!! I have always wanted a little black dress with the back out and to look ravishing in it!!
    We will be there!
  • kmacgera
    kmacgera Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Cal%20Ad%20Port.jpg

Oh well, tried to show you a lovely pix of a horse.
  • lisasjen
    lisasjen Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want a horse too!!!
    Cal%20Ad%20Port.jpg

Oh well, tried to show you a lovely pix of a horse.
  • spraypainter
    Options
    I have 3 dresses in my closet that I have YET to wear. I bought one two years ago, but then put on weight (about 15-20 lbs) and have not been able to let it go. I also bought another two dresses that I wanted to wear but I am too ashamed to wear it out in public, or even at home.

When I get to my goal weight- I cannot wait to wear them and just ruin them with excessive wear ;)

There are so many clothes I would go out, buy and wear just because I've always wanted to.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Christian-Louboutin-Very-Prive-120-Peep-Toe-Pumps-black.jpg
    They will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine.....

Do I see a red sole bottom on there (meaning a louboutin?). Cause I gotta pair just like those at Target and rock them at my current weight, but I get it if Mr. L is your reward :)