fell off for a day

Options
Well today I kinda fell off the wagon. I'm pretty ticked off at myself. We went to the spaghetti warehouse,
nothing there is that healthy for you. Then went to a childs birthday party and, yes, had small piece of cake and ice cream.
I did so flippin well all week and now I'm beating myself up! I am determined to meet my goal by Aug 1 2010.
I will get back on track tomorrow!

Replies

• mhorton123
    Options
    Good for you that you'll get back on the wagon tomorrow. I did the same thing today. It could have been worse if I didn't remember I had to log it all in or have to work so hard tomorrow to make up for it.
  • birgithooker
    Options
    I also had a bad day. I did really well until this evening when I had McDonald's. My husband is addicted to the dollar menu. Not good at all. Dieting sucks.
  • mhorton123
    Options
    Apparently I don't know how to do the ticker. :tongue:
  • mhorton123
    Options
    It's hard to eat well at McDonald's. I don't like their chicken and it's hard to eat a salad for dinner when you had one for lunch.
  • hollywog
    Options
    I have done this sooooo many times and then I DON"T get back on the wagon the next day so GOOD FOR YOU!!! I have a fiance who was blessed with the metabolism of a horse...he eats about 8,000-10,000 calories EVERY day and never gains an ounce. It is so frustrating to watch him eat all the fast food, junk food, and sweets that he wants!

One tip for McDonalds....I get a grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomatoe ONLY and then add a package of the hot mustard dipping sauce for nuggets to it. It is really good!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I have done this sooooo many times and then I DON"T get back on the wagon the next day so GOOD FOR YOU!!! I have a fiance who was blessed with the metabolism of a horse...he eats about 8,000-10,000 calories EVERY day and never gains an ounce. It is so frustrating to watch him eat all the fast food, junk food, and sweets that he wants!

One tip for McDonalds....I get a grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomatoe ONLY and then add a package of the hot mustard dipping sauce for nuggets to it. It is really good!

It is good chicken sandwich grilled with the hot mustard yumm but I dont get tom...just lettuce
  • PinkDog
    PinkDog Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What a great idea for the hot mustard sauce! I'm lovin' it! Lol.
  • CBRITO
    CBRITO Posts: 11
    Options
    WOW!!!..
    THANK GOD FOR THIS SITE... BECAUSE WHEN YOU FEEL YOU DID SO BAD, AND DOWN ON YOURSELF, YOU COME ONLINE TO REALIZE YUO ARE NOT ALONE!!...

I HAD A REALLY REALLY BAD DAY.. WAY OVER, EVRYTHING... I THINK BECAUSE I WASN'T DRINKING WATER SO I ENDED UP OVER EATING JUNKIE !!... BUT YES TOMMOROW IS A NEW DAY FOR ME, AND ALL OF US OTHERS THAT HAD A BAD DAY!!

LET'S KEEP OUR HEADS HIGH, AND GOALS IN MIND, WE CAN DO THIS!!!

:happy:
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. These past two weeks I've been falling off every couple of days. I decided to stop kicking my *kitten* and just kick my *kitten* into gear.