Anybody 5'6 and over 230 lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• nightwing300
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and 227 lbs. I started using myfitnesspal in Jan 2011. Lost 8 lbs using it. I fell off around July 2011. I'm sure I've gained about 3 lbs back. Just started using myfitnesspal on my iphone again for the past week. would love to get more involved in the myfitnesspal community.
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I was 5' 7 and 235 when I started not too long ago

This was me right after I stopped pumping for my son, but now I'm down about 12lbs. When I was at goal for WW I was 153. Looking back at those pics I looked great. my goal right now is to get back to that and then see what I want to do.
  • WendyHJ
    Options
    I am 5' 5.5" and started MFP at 232. I am at 211 now. I promised myself a new headshot when I get below 200. I am a real estate broker and my picture is on my business card. people tell me they can tell but I haven't taken or posted any pictures yet.
  • Lobster1987
    Lobster1987 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and was 292 at my highest documented. I'm sure I hit at least 300 at one point. Then, I had the duodenal switch procedure and it completely changed my life. I'm 158 now and am as healthy as a horse.
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'6' CW 304 SW 364

Still long way to go but getting their slowly.

12848368.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • OlibecaMom
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and started Aug 2011 at 273. I am now at 235. No progress pics. I should do that soon! Maybe at 233 (40 #)!

Slow and go... for me, it's been adding exercise (Zumba addict) and learning the lessons about eating right for ever - not just to lose the weight and gain it back.

Good luck; add me if you'd like!
  • Angelfromokc
    Angelfromokc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! No pics yet but I'm 5'5 327 just got started lost 9 pounds so far. Anyone looking for friends feel free to add me :)
  • amsaunders0313
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and just started last week at 228.8 so no pics but add me and we can go through this together!
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Lys - in my profile picture(s) I have a picture from when I was 230lbs. I'm now 183 pounds :). Hope that helps!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!