Best NSV for me ever!

Options
So not a big deal, we all have them...those jeans from years ago that we keep because one day we will be able to get into them again. Well I have had two pairs of Calvin Kline jeans sitting in by bottom of my dresser for almost 15 years. I took out my old hopelessly outdated pair of jeans and they fit. Not only did they fit, they were just a little bit loose!!!! I haven't been this size since I was barely 19. I will be 34 next month and have never been in better shape in my life. And did I wear those hopelessly outdated jeans...You bet I did...well to the grocery store anyway and it felt great!!!

Replies

• bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    You go girl. Did you feel 15 years younger wearing them?
  • janstacey
    janstacey Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    that is amazing....you must have walked into the store with your head held high...outdated or not!!!
  • honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I have a pair of those too, still waiting for the day to get in them! But I am getting there slowly but surely!
  • keigyarto
    keigyarto Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! I love NSV!
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You go girl. Did you feel 15 years younger wearing them?

Yes, Yes I did!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have a pair I've "saved" from 13 years ago when I got married. Not in them yet, but I know exactly how you feel!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!