Heeeelp!!! Can you be my inspiration?????

Options
I love to come and read your stories. it makes me feel good and excited to see how you guys are doing, but I have a problem, i need an inspiration. Im not fat, Im 5¨3 and my initial weight was 160 pounds. Now, im 150 pounds but I still dont feel good, Im not seeing big changes in me. I dont feel good about my self, my sister (who lives with me) keep telling me that Im so fat an I look disgusting and Im starting to belive that :( I need to loose 25 pounds but I dont know how, can you please help me? can you give me an advice? can you be my inspiration?

Replies

• lpblah
    lpblah Posts: 28
    Options
    :( You are not fat and you are not disgusting. All you did was eat the wrong stuff and now you're learning how to live a healthier life. I believe in you.
  • miss_september
    Options
    Work out, do strength training, make every calorie count (don't eat junk, eat whole, healthy, nutritious foods), and above all, tell your sister to shut her trap and leave you alone. Negativity can be worse than a "cheat" day, and you need to do this for yourself, not anyone else. Don't get discouraged!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Work out, do strength training, make every calorie count (don't eat junk, eat whole, healthy, nutritious foods), and above all, tell your sister to shut her trap and leave you alone. Negativity can be worse than a "cheat" day, and you need to do this for yourself, not anyone else. Don't get discouraged!

She said it perfectly!
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Or, if she lives with you in YOUR house... you could tell her to get her own d(&* place. She probably doesn't feel good about herself because she's living with you, and she's taking it out on you because she's jealous that you have your crap together and she doesn't.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Punching your sister repeatedly in the face would burn a few calories :laugh:

Seriously, don't let her comments affect how you see yourself. You're doing this for you, not her. Leave her to whatever issues she has going on that she has to be so critical of you and focus on feeling better about yourself. Perhaps your sister is jealous or worried that she won't have a 'fat' sister to make herself feel better.

Congrats on the 10lbs already lost, that's fantastic x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!