RUNNERS!!! DO YOU HAVE....

Options

Replies

• kilojoule
    kilojoule Posts: 74
    Options
    nope no stickers because i ride a bike to work LoL. I do want a snazzy "Boston Marathon Qualifier" wind jersey this lady in my running club flaunts! So begins the training for a 3 hour marathon
  • realredhead79
    realredhead79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have a 13.1 ( eight half marathons done!!) and a 26.2 for my one marathon..hope to do another next year.

Also a "girls tri harder" with a pic of a girl swim bike and running.
    I plan on taking my 13.1 off once I get my 70.3 this fall in Augusta!

First tri of the season is this Saturday for us. Hoping to take off lots of time from last years!
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    The way I look at it: if you can run 30 miles, why do you need a car?

I love this. I have read this thread several times and love it each time.
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    No decal on the car, but I do have a necklace with a 13.1 charm. Like others have said, you wouldn't believe how many people ask what it means.
  • kevinsanmiguel
    Options
    I don't have a distance one, but I went and got the run, bike, swim sticker the day after I completed my 1st tri... So excited to conquer more this year and add to the collection!
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Both cars have 140.6 stickers on them. The toyota has a "Swim Bike Run" and "Runner Girl" sticker (my daughter does 5K's). The Dodge has a 13.1 sticker on it. Some friends gave it to me, after I coached them to the finish line of their first half mary.

I have a "140.6 I AM" tattoo on my back. The running joke is, once the alzeimer's kicks in, I'll always know what I did for a living: worked at a radio station - 140.6 AM.

I also have a "DEATH Before DNF" tattoo on my right shoulder. Of all the decals, that's my favorite.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Nope. For me personally, 13.1 isn't a big enough accomplishment for me to want to flaunt it. If I were to ever run a marathon, I'd possibly get one.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Both cars have 140.6 stickers on them. The toyota has a "Swim Bike Run" and "Runner Girl" sticker (my daughter does 5K's). The Dodge has a 13.1 sticker on it. Some friends gave it to me, after I coached them to the finish line of their first half mary.

I have a "140.6 I AM" tattoo on my back. The running joke is, once the alzeimer's kicks in, I'll always know what I did for a living: worked at a radio station - 140.6 AM.

I also have a "DEATH Before DNF" tattoo on my right shoulder. Of all the decals, that's my favorite.
    The tune "And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more" by The Proclaimers just popped into my head.
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    We've got the 26.2 on the driver side for my husband and the 13.1 on the right for me.
    I'll be running the 26.2 at the end of the month, so maybe I'll replace mine!
  • iscrm4iscrm
    Options
    The first thing I plan on doing after I finish my first half marathon in May is buying that decal and slapping it on my car! I don't care if I have to crawl across that finish line. I'm going to finish and get that decal!!!
  • biobreak
    biobreak Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    We've got a 26.2 for both the husband and I and a Ragnar sticker for me. We used to have a JFK50 (for the husband), but we had a fender bender and never got it replaced. Neglected to buy a HAT50K sticker a couple of weekends ago, though. Next time!
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    25 marathons & 30+ halfs and no stickers for me yet.

Nothing against them, just don't happen to be rocking any.
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I will most certainly be plastering my car with all major running accomplishments. :)
  • swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    13.1 baby, right next to the plate
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I have it tattooed on my ankle, actually! (26.2)
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I have it tattooed on my ankle, actually! (26.2)

LOL that's what I was thinking of too - cars come and go, ink is forever (well, almost)
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Once I finish my half in 1 month, I'm getting a sticker
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I am doing the GO! St. Louis Half marathon, and I will put a 13.1 on my car as soon as I am done!
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Might go the INK route!
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Nope. But when I complete my first half in October, I am getting a tattoo.