New and need some motivation

Options
Hello. I am 25 years old, married, but no kids yet. My husband and I are looking to start trying to have a baby next month. We had a miscarriage in December, and the doctor said that if I lost some weight it might help the next go around. I'm looking for some friends to help motivate me! I lost 10 pounds before starting MFP, but have more to lose! Please feel free to add me and keep me motivated! Thanks!

Replies

• MAponte73
    MAponte73 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have met many ppl here and everyone seems to be more than willing to help. I will help in any way I can.
  • kday86
    kday86 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i would love to help you out any way i can! sorry to hear about the hard things you have had to go through. i am 24 and my husband and i have been talking about starting a family. we are going to wait until he is finished with school but we also know how hard it would be on the child and me if im not physically able and ready to have a baby. that is honestly a lot of my motivation! i love this site so far...i just started. and i would also love some motivating friends. best of luck to you! ill add you!
  • honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Don't despair, dear. I had a miscarriage in 1986 and two months later was pregnant again and had a healthy baby boy. Most people who have miscarriages can still go on to have a healthy baby.

I am glad you are wanting to get healthy. This is a good site, you will find a lot of support here.
  • kday86
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words. Feel free to add me.
  • kday86
    Options
    Thank you! Maybe we can motivate eachother!