Back in the saddle again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I'm a lap band failure why you ask, I'm a muncher ,and so never large meals but lots of grazing all day. I'm tired of being fluffy,:grumble: so I'm doing water aerobics 3 times weekly, and just started "walk away the pounds". Hoping to find support and good advice in this community. Hoping to be one less, at least on the scale.

After reading some of the other post I realize we can do this we just have to support each other
As far as my band I have lost about 25 lbs but I'm approching my second year and my loss should be more but I have trouble with adjustments .
too little no restriction, too much night time reflux and possible aspiration ,
so no more fills just better diet and exercise control
those are my problems I'm not encouraging anyone to skip MD visits or adjustments
I'm just share my faults and announcing my solutions to a new me

lessfluffyz

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • lessfluffyz
    Options
  • mead
    mead Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!:flowerforyou:

20370.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    Welcome...I am new to this web site and really enjoy it! I also do water areobics but where do I find it on the exercise counter??? Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • SShay832001
    SShay832001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the best and most inexpensive way to go about losing weight! I tell everyone about it. I finally fit into the jeans I wore before I got pregnant with my son. I know that you will have a lot of luck if you actually follow this website. It also teaches you to be more healthy in time, so when you go to a cookout you know what you can and what you shouldn't have. With that being said though, don't deprive yourself. When I started I had 2 "fat nights" a week, where I ate what I wanted and didn't track it, then I moved down to 1 "fat night," now sometimes on Sat. I will remember that I never even had a "fat night!" Consciencely, I am making healthy choices now! GOOD LUCK, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT-and when you think you can't turn to us here for support.
  • nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Hello and Welcome :flowerforyou: :smooched:
    MFP is the greatest diet aid tool I have ever found. :bigsmile: :smooched: If I had to write all this stuff down....well..you know- I haven't got the time, much less remember. :noway: Keep yourself accountable. Look up calories in foods your not sure about. Processed sugars and HFCS high fructose syrup are bad! :explode: Stay away from fast foods unless you know how many calories and what kind are in them. :grumble: This is really about changing your life and way you eat forever. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: Grabbing food for comfort or boredom is no longer an option! :noway: You must be aware of what, when and where you are eating. :bigsmile: So get started! Get psyched! Get pumped! Grab your water bottles for plenty of filling/flushing H2O! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • lessfluffyz
    Options
    UNDER EXERCISE
    CARDIOVASCULAR
    ADD EXERCISE
    TYPE WATER AEROBIC
    ON THE SIDE IT WILL ASK U HOW LONG
    60MIN/405 CAL
    HOPE THIS HELPS

LESSFLUFFYZ