55lbs down - with a photo

Options
I have to put before and after pics of myself side by side otherwise I forget how far I've come...

23r35hh.jpg[img][/img]

Replies

• 2blueeyedbabies
    Options
    Darn, it didn't work...sorry, I'm new to this. :(
  • 2blueeyedbabies
    Options
    23r35hh.jpg
  • dslynn8
    dslynn8 Posts: 21
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    A totally new person..wonderful..congratulations!
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wow! That looks like more than 55 pounds. Amazing!
  • wynnapples
    Options
    How did you do it?
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    It never fails to amaze me how much younger someone looks after all the weight is gone. You have done a fantastic job!
  • Heathert24
    Heathert24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing! Good luck on the rest of your journey
  • jerrimc
    jerrimc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great, amazing job! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Congratulations and keep up the great work!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    What I really notice is how your eyes look so much happier... you have this glow to your thinner, healthier face. Congratulations on your success :)))))
  • abigailm83
    abigailm83 Posts: 110
    Options
    You look amazing :) Great Job!!!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations : )
  • 55Sugars
    55Sugars Posts: 2
    Options
    You look wonderful, you have to be so proud of yourself. I'm struggling so hard trying to get one or two pounds off every couple of weeks.
  • puresunshine_2
    Options
    That is great!!! Congrats to you! :smile:
  • mich1760
    mich1760 Posts: 34
    Options
    I love when I get to see before and after pictures. It gives us hope that we too can achieve our weight loss goals. Thanks for sharing
  • Tami302
    Tami302 Posts: 7
    Options
    Awesome JOB!!!!
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    Beautiful in both! :) great job!
  • 2blueeyedbabies
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! It really does feel great - even though I still have about 45lbs to go. MFP helped quite a bit but it honestly is something that just has to click inside you. You have to be totally committed, 100%, to not just a "diet", but to changing your life. I'm a regular at the gym (no less than 3 days a week) and just signed up with a trainer (again) :). I also found that small goals are so much better for me than one, final goal. For example, next week we are going to the Long Beach Grand Prix - my goal was to be at a certain weight by that time and I have 2 lbs to go to reach that...I KNOW I can do it! I will set my next goal for the first of June (my sister-in-laws baby shower). I like setting the mini goals around events coming up instead of just a date. It helps me to picture myself at that event in a new outfit I've EARNED! LOL!

Good luck to all of you and thanks again for your sweet comments! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!