30 DS....missing days?

Options
So, I've missed three days out of fifteen. I'm moving on to the next level whenever then days is up, regardless. What I'm wondering is, how much is really going to affect me if I miss a few days? Will I not get the same great results? Worried!

Replies

• dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i personally try not to skip days. u will still get results obv but if i skipped a day maybe no biggie but 3 and you may not quite be ready to move to the next one. i know it gets boring and exciting to move on but my philosophy with all work outs is that they are set up a certain way for a reason and i try my best to stick with that. so far i haven't been disappointed. i am doing p90x and having trouble but i am sticking it out and sticking with the schedule. keep at it. i love the shred
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels stated that the 30DS was never intended to be completed in 30 consecutive days. She recommended the following schedule in her podcast;

2 days 30DS
    1 day cardio
    2 days 30DS
    1 day cardio
    REST

Rest days are VERY important. 3 days is no biggie, but I wouldn't take that long of a break all the time.
  • senprob1424
    senprob1424 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels stated that the 30DS was never intended to be completed in 30 consecutive days. She recommended the following schedule in her podcast;

2 days 30DS
    1 day cardio
    2 days 30DS
    1 day cardio
    REST

Rest days are VERY important. 3 days is no biggie, but I wouldn't take that long of a break all the time.

amber! holy crap I didn't know that at ALL! wow. okay. I've only missed three days total,not consecutively. I think I would jsut quit if I missed three days in a row. :/
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I hope I didn't come across as rude :embarassed:

Well, then that definitely shouldn't ruin your progress! I thought you meant 3 days consecutively.
  • senprob1424
    senprob1424 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    no no not rude at all! I feel WAY better about those three days now! haha