Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior

Options
Does anyone know approximately how many calories you burn doing this one hour workout?

Replies

• KellyAlyssa84
    Options
    bump (I have no idea either but would love to!)
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It will vary depending on your resting HR and your weight. Use a HRM to find out that is for you instead of overestimating/underestimating calories based on someone's else settings.
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am 170 lbs, I burn approximately 320 calories. But I am not flexible enough to do everything on there so I follow a lot of the modifications. :)
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i am 160 lbs and i burn just above or just below 200 calories, depending on how hard i push. i do the modifications for a couple of the moves that I can't reach, but even if you do the modifications it should be right around the same burn if you feel like you are pushing yourself.
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    also, yoga for the warrior is not an exercise that i do in order to burn calories - i usually think of any calories i burn during this workout as a "bonus," because my average heart rate stays pretty low throughout the workout as opposed to interval training workouts which burn mad calories. i do this workout in order to strengthen my core and improve my flexibility.