Help! Daily menus to follow?

Options
Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone knows good sites to go to for menu planning for your calorie intake, it would make it easier on me on busy days cause I wouldnt have to think about it. I am new at this and want to make sure I am eating the correct foods not just the right amount of calories. If anyone can help I would appriciate it thanks.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• angel51818
    Options
    Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone knows good sites to go to for menu planning for your calorie intake, it would make it easier on me on busy days cause I wouldnt have to think about it. I am new at this and want to make sure I am eating the correct foods not just the right amount of calories. If anyone can help I would appriciate it thanks.:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You may want to check out www.sparkpeople ......I know they have several recipes and for diabetes group they have planned meals if you want. So I would think they would have for just calorie diets as well.
  • angel51818
    Options
    Thankyou auntkaren that will help alot
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Here is a site that someone put on awhile ago but very cool.

http://www.healthygrocerylist.com/

:flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    find a time of day when you're least busy, say right before bed, and make up your menu for the next day then. That way you won't have to think about it during the day, just follow your plan. You could even make up your plan for the whole week. :drinker:
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Options
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    One more thing I am just 'evolving' a tasty healthy daily menu. Not final but it is working for me.
  • blitsch
    blitsch Posts: 7
    Options
    Angel, don't know where you live but we have a Hy-Vee Grocery Store and they have a great web site where they give you a printable weeks menu (you can choose weight control) along with the shopping list and recipes. Most of the time the majority of the menu items are the things that are on sale that week too!!! It's www.hy-vee.com. My daughter was telling me about it and I just printed my first one tonight! Good luck.
  • angel51818
    Options
    Thanks everyone very helpful.