Looking for 30DS Friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start hopefully in a few days. I had minor surgery on my toe on Thursday. I suppose to be able to resume normal activity tomorrow. We'll see.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    4 days into round 3 lvl 3 of the shred. I'm in :) feel free to add me.
  • chunkamonk2012
    Options
    I'm on Day 6 of Level 1!! You can do anything you put your mind too!!
  • MrsT9217
    MrsT9217 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I will start tomorrow!! :) this is just what I need!!
  • mrsmangomum
    Options
    Just started this today! I'm here with you!
  • ilvmykidz
    ilvmykidz Posts: 66
    Options
    I am in! Tomorrow I will be on day 8 of level 1 and would love some more 30ds friends! anyone feel free to add me! : )
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I would like to start this week but I am not sure how well my back will handle it. Last time I tried kickboxing I pulled my back : /
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    i just started this today as well.....I will add you as a friend...all the best that we get through this! :laugh:
  • shell514
    shell514 Posts: 12
    Options
    Add me. I will be on day 4 of level 1 tomorrow.
  • babydoll0873
    babydoll0873 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started today too! Feel free to add me!
  • diamondclear
    diamondclear Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just started 30ds today! Feel free to add me :)
  • laurzishot
    Options
    Hey! Wow heaps of people are gonna be shredded in 30 days haha :)

Did my last day of level 1 today, lil nervous bout level 2 but should all be good.

Lost 3.3kg after doing it for 7 days so i'm loving it!

What else are you guys doing besides the shred? I'm thinking of adding some zumba or something.

Plans for after the shred?
  • lizaiza79
    lizaiza79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I did 30ds in November and it was great. Then I did about 60 days of Power 90 and was bored to death...I actually think 30DS worked me harder! My husband is home from deployment as of two weeks ago today, and we want to do p90x together, but I want to do a round of 30DS first. I jumped into Level 2 today after taking about a month and a half off form working out and ABOUT DIED!!! So I need motivation too! My goal is to be able to do level 2 and 3 back to back.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you'd like. Also, there's a group already created for those of us who started 30DS on April 1. I'm on day 4....doing a 2 days on, 1 day cardio, 2 days on, 1 day cardio, 1 day off schedule
  • misslariss84
    misslariss84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I started the 30DS at the end of March too. I just started Level 2 yesterday--what a killer! So much harder than Level 1. What do you all think?

20692900.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kylieikerd
    Options
    Tonight will be day 4 on level 2! Prepare for a few days of soreness but STICK with it! I promise it will go away and you'll be so much stronger. I take one rest day. keep at it!
  • rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi - I started yesterday. Would love some new friends for this journey!
  • katielweaver
    katielweaver Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just started today!!!! Feel free to add me, I'm going to need support for sure! :)
  • misslariss84
    misslariss84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey all, just thought I'd share my half-way progress.

Weight: - 2.4 lbs
    Chest: -.25
    Arm (L): No change
    Waist: -.25
    Thigh (L): -.25
    Calf (L): No change

I should note that I actually gained a few pounds after I started (Easter was really bad). I just started on MFP over the past week, and it has really helped me control my eating habits, so I think it needs as much credit as Jillian (or more?)!