Soccor mom rant

Options
Dear soccor moms that are always trying to run people over because your in such a rush,
I don't care how loud your kids are being in the back seat or how much they are complaining about being hungry after football practice you are in a public park Your driving a van be considerate and slow down stop putting bikers/walkers/joggers at risk
PS When you see me on the side of the road because the side walks are occuppied with the chairs of your peers watching their kids Move a little bit over please im tired of almost driving into ditches trying to avoid you guys

Replies

• stephstar15
    stephstar15 Posts: 125
    Options
    Wow. Really? Yes, it is the goal of all soccer moms to run people over.
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    im not saying all are like that but many that go to the same park as me are
  • carrotstick2012
    Options
    I'm not sure how this is a 'soccer mom' thing. I am more concerned about the drivers of off road vehicles who don't seem to have children with them.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    im not saying all are like that but many that go to the same park as me are

do you think all those soccor moms are reading your post or something?
  • jeremycatrett
    jeremycatrett Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    lot of upset soccer moms in this thread...lol
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    lot of upset soccer moms in this thread...lol

Yup.. So many angry soccer moms haha :p
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    soccer moms aren't reading this...they are too busy running their kids to karate class whilst celene dion is blaring and they are trying to keep the family dog from eating all the soccer fundraising candy bars...{bump bump} "what was that? oh just another park jogger"
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    soccer moms aren't reading this...they are too busy running their kids to karate class whilst celene dion is blaring and they are trying to keep the family dog from eating all the soccer fundraising candy bars...{bump bump} "what was that? oh just another park jogger"

Oh that last part just killed me. I can't stop laughing now.
  • carrotstick2012
    Options
    Re-reading it sounds like she's actually talking about moms on foot in a rush rather than in vehicles. I stand by my earlier comment though - aggressive drivers of off road vehicles are what scare me (not all obviously). On foot - slow walkers that you can't get past can be frustrating. Chairs all over the path so no-one else can get past would be annoying but I guess it's not worth getting upset about - just go over the grass verge. I guess we've all got one type of driver or pedestrian that irks us a bit but if encountering one of them is the worst thing that happens in my day, it's all good. :-)