anyone wanting to lose 100lbs or more

Options
13»

Replies

• bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to loose. I would join the group.
  • sweetmelissa311
    Options
    I just joined today too & 100lbs would be great!!!
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I started with a total of 100 lbs. I am down 35 lbs so roughly 65 more to go woot woot :) As my mom said... sometimes I need monkeys too! Feel free to add me.
  • chwfit
    chwfit Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello! I need to lose a lot too! We should start a club. LOL The thing is to never give up. I need to lose like 150lbs.
  • MarthaVictoria
    Options
    Yes I do. Please add me to your friends list. I need as many as you in my social network to stay motivated. The more the merrier. Thanks!
  • kovoo32
    kovoo32 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i needed to try something differant, so i'm here. and ready to go...
  • sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm part of a group called "Needing to drop a C Note" for just this type of need. I don't know if the group is closed. You could try and join but I'll add you as a friend! :flowerforyou:
  • dianeinthemuk
    dianeinthemuk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been at this for a couple of months now, and slowly and steadily I am losing. I have a ways to go, but am in in for the long haul. It just feels different this time. It will be a great year. I can feel it!

If anyone wants to add me, that would be great. I think that this site is the bomb, and I am so glad I found it. The idea of a group support system sounds terrific.

Thanks!!!
  • dle329
    dle329 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today is day 1 for me and I could use all the support I can get. I have 101 lbs I need to lose. I would love to join a group. Please add me if you have 100+ lbs to lose.

Lynne
  • debbie378
    debbie378 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started the site today and I too need to lose at least 100 lbs... Started counting calories, watching my fats, fiber, and sugar levels...
  • yhateme1
    yhateme1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list!!
  • misslilylou
    misslilylou Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 98 pounds, close enough! ;) hehe. Feel free to add me guys!
  • jerbear312
    jerbear312 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose. I can't believe i've let myself gain this much in only 2 and a half years!!! A group would definitely help :)
  • TriClaudia
    TriClaudia Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in a group. I'm new and have about 100+ to take off.
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Just like my wife, I joined the site Monday nite and started yesterday. Also like my wife, I want... scratch that, in my case NEED to lose in excess of 100 lbs... about 145 lbs to be more specific. So having some friends to work with and be accountable to would DEFINATELY be helpful!
  • syncynlyn
    syncynlyn Posts: 39
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me and I would love to join a group!

I love MFP! I love that I am more accountable on what I eat since I am tracking it. I stopped eating all the junk and fried stuff and started eating healthier. I turned 40 and it was a wake up call for me.

I have two little kiddos and I want to be there for them as long as possible and that meant I needed to make a change in my lifestyle. No more eating whatever, whenever and as much of it as I used to. I am a new person! Down 22 lbs and 80 more to go! I have more energy and playtime is no longer me sitting on the sidelines, I am a participant now!