Random loss of appetite

Options
Laura_Suzie
Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
Hey guys, so for the past few days I've been eating well under 1000 calories because I just haven't been hungry at all. I have to force myself to eat and have completely lost my appetite. I know it's not stress or depression. (I've actually happier than I usually am lately.) Also, my stomach constantly has this bubbly/fluttery kind of feeling, but it's definitely not hunger pains. Could this just be the effects of my stomach shrinking? Has anyone else had this or think they know what it might be? Thanks :)

Replies

• Laura_Suzie
    Options
    bump
  • wiscyproblems
    Options
    I've been experiencing this lately too! All of a sudden my appetite is completely gone and I have to almost force myself to eat.
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Are you sleeping and such properly?

I would expect you to feel hungry. I get hungry times of the day, not that bad but I do get them. But the thing I've been getting is insomnia.

I've gone on maintenance for a day just to see if I sleep better. So tired!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Options
    Are you sleeping and such properly?

I don't think it's insomnia. I've always been a night owl, but I get enough sleep usually.
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    any possibilty of early stage of pregnancy? don't know how long ago the profile pic was taken but your face has a nice glow.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Options
    haha DEFINITELY not pregnant, unless I've been having sex without my knowledge. Thanks though :)