I survived Mexican food!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I ate a light breakfast and lunch and had a good workout. I could have splurged a little...but instead I chose the shrimp caesar salad with the dressing on the side (I did the fork dip thing), but the salad was SO good. It had romaine lettuce, black beans, avocado, a little low fat cojita cheese and shrimp. Yummy!!! I also had 5 tortilla chips with salsa. I counted them out and enjoyed each bite! :)

Phew! I was nervous. :)

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I ate a light breakfast and lunch and had a good workout. I could have splurged a little...but instead I chose the shrimp caesar salad with the dressing on the side (I did the fork dip thing), but the salad was SO good. It had romaine lettuce, black beans, avocado, a little low fat cojita cheese and shrimp. Yummy!!! I also had 5 tortilla chips with salsa. I counted them out and enjoyed each bite! :)

Phew! I was nervous. :)
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    wish i could do that went out to lunch with my friends the other day to taco hut a mexican restaurant where i live and i had enchiladas covered in sour cream. and mexican rice so good but not worth the fact that i ruined that day.
  • anothergoat
    anothergoat Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I always seem to give in to the urge to splurge. :blushing: