30 something

Options
Always looking for motivation :) I am 32 and 5'5. Starting weight 165, Goal weight 135 :) Please add me if you are on the same journey. Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Iceylyons
    Iceylyons Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request =) I need some support as well! I'm 31 and just started back here a bit over two weeks ago. :happy:
  • krikit_lo
    krikit_lo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    count me in. 35, 5'4 and trying to lose 40lbs. have been on and off here for months but trying to get focused and stick to logging every day as I want this weight off faster than it has been.
  • Benidorm16
    Options
    I'm on the journey.add me:smile:
  • Benidorm16
    Options
    If been on here 3 weeks and lost 10 pound.its great.:smile:
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me:wink:
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 6'2" and trying to lose 40 lbs! NOT an easy struggle for any of us. This place is GREAT for inspiration!!
  • Carol_27
    Carol_27 Posts: 40
    Options
    Add me too, 33 5'6' and trying to drop those last very very very stubborn 11lbs, I have been on and off this web site for about 1yr and when i have stuck to it I have seen major results in a relatively short time (few months) but when I got off the site then I started sliding a bit but now I have a serious deadline, get thin by 06.30.12 (my wedding date) so the battle is seriously on!!
  • lt0001
    lt0001 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have no idea how to work this lol. I am 30 just about to turn 31. I am 5'9 and really want to lose about 18lbs. I have been recording every day and working out most days but ntihing seems to be happening. Would appreciate any advice if possible?

Lt x