2»

Replies

• christic03
    christic03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AWESOME YOU LOOK GREAT KEEP IT UP
  • healthystephie
    Options
    great results...do u mind sharing what you are doing excercise wise????

Sure! I do a lot of skipping (jump rope), which is an AMAZING workout. Seriously, I am so glad I started it. Check out the link below to see the benefits of skipping. I also run as often as I can (usually using the Zombies, Run! app for iPhone, which is amazing fun).

I want to start lifting weights as soon as I can too.

Skipping/jump rope benefits: http://www.skip-hop.co.uk/skipping-benefits-c26.html
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    Wow ... awesome change hun. You are looking great! I have a quick question for you about jump rope training. I was way into it a while back but stopped because I was having some serious strain on my achillies tendon and ankles. I am pretty heavy (245lbs). Do you have any advice on how I can reduce the stress on my lower body? I LOVED it while I was doing it and ... yeah ... doing it intensely will kick your butt! Congrats again!
  • Iceylyons
    Iceylyons Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and how on earth did you keep your boobies?? :huh:

I have lost 5lb and already lost some of my boobs! It's just not fair, lol...great job and keep it up!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress....Keep up the great work!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • healthystephie
    Options
    Wow ... awesome change hun. You are looking great! I have a quick question for you about jump rope training. I was way into it a while back but stopped because I was having some serious strain on my achillies tendon and ankles. I am pretty heavy (245lbs). Do you have any advice on how I can reduce the stress on my lower body? I LOVED it while I was doing it and ... yeah ... doing it intensely will kick your butt! Congrats again!

Thanks so much!

Unfortunately, I can't help much there as I've been having the same problem. These are the things that I do to help though: I ice my legs after every workout with a bag of frozen peas that I keep specifically for this purpose. I know some people have ice baths, but I'm not ready for that just yet - frozen peas will do for now! I make sure that I slow my workout down GRADUALLY and afterwards I do the stretches that my physiotherapist gets me to do 3 times a day (I have very tight muscles in my legs).

I've also heard of people using shock absorbing insoles in their shoes to reduce the impact on the lower legs. Maybe you could look into trying these? I think I might too!
  • healthystephie
    Options

I have lost 5lb and already lost some of my boobs! It's just not fair, lol...great job and keep it up!!!

I have no idea! I actually WANT to lose mine!
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your success, keep up the great work
  • vmb46
    vmb46 Posts: 27
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep up the good work!
  • cmyw
    cmyw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hope you can see results?????
    I CAN DEFINETLY SEE A GREAT PROGRESS. WELL DONE!
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Your loss is very noticable! WTG!!!
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    u look awesome; keep up the good work!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Great Job and yes you can see the difference!!!
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • girlholiday
    Options
    You look great! Good job.
  • Iceylyons
    Iceylyons Posts: 86 Member
    Options

I'll take 'em!!! *raises hand and jumps up and down* :laugh: Please send overnight delivery, COD, to West Virginia...Tks! :tongue:
  • healthystephie
    Options

I'll take 'em!!! *raises hand and jumps up and down* :laugh: Please send overnight delivery, COD, to West Virginia...Tks! :tongue:

Ah if only I could, ahaha!
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    Great Job!
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!