Warrior Dash Photos?

Options
JanieJack
JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
For those of you who've done a Warrior Dash, do you know if they provide photo support? Or did you just have friends take photos for you? I didn't find photo info on the website.

Thanks,

Janie

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    You will kick @zz JJ. I talked to a guy that did it last year and you will kick butt in this.
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I just completed the north Florida warrior dash this weekend. I had friends take pictures at the end, but they do have professional photographers placed throughout the course (I noticed photogs at 2 obstacles, jumping the fire, and at the finish line). GOOD LUCK!
  • bethieannie
    bethieannie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am wondering the same thing, Hubby and I are going this fall!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    yup, they have photographers set up throughout the dash... & they post them afterwards... i didn't buy any though because i had ppl taking pics of me at the end of the dash for free :wink:
  • auntv77
    auntv77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    They have a photo company at like 3 spots. Your guests will be charged $10 each to watch and they can only see the start and final 2 obstacles. I ran IL last year and luckily we took my husband's car. If I had brought mine, we never would have made it up the farm field hill full of divets and ruts. There were literally 10+ disabled cars on the drive up!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    they have photogs at alot of the obstacles. I remember from mine last may that they were at the swinging tires, cargo net, fire, and the barbed wire we crawled under right before the end. I really liked the one of me jumping over the fire, but like others said, I had friends taking photos for me so I ended up not buying the professional ones
  • novelty79
    novelty79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A few days after the race you will get an email saying that pictures are ready to view with a link. You will see photographers throughout the course so you can try not to look like you are dying as you pass them :) Have fun!!
  • Glasspack
    Glasspack Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just completed the north Florida warrior dash this weekend. I had friends take pictures at the end, but they do have professional photographers placed throughout the course (I noticed photogs at 2 obstacles, jumping the fire, and at the finish line). GOOD LUCK!

This,
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    They have a photo company at like 3 spots. Your guests will be charged $10 each to watch and they can only see the start and final 2 obstacles. I ran IL last year and luckily we took my husband's car. If I had brought mine, we never would have made it up the farm field hill full of divets and ruts. There were literally 10+ disabled cars on the drive up!

it must be different at every race.....my friends were not charged to come in, though we did have to pay for parking ($10 a vehicle)

they could see the start finish, and a couple of the obstacles (cargo net, climbing over the hay bales, coming down a large slide, the fire pits and the barbed wire at the finish), but no one was required to pay to be a spectator
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the intel... and support ;-)

I'm very excited for this race!
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Site says they have pro photogs and a site you can go to later and look up by your race number to find pics of you.
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    Woo Hoo, yes have your hubby take pics but they do provide the fire leaping and finish line photo. OurWarrior Dash here in NC is in May and I can not wait to do it! Have a BLAST!