Gimme more- MUSIC!

Options
foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
i always post these, so do other people of course, but i am in the need for more suggestions

in the past couple months i have overplayed

prodigy, marilyn manson, kidneythieves, johnny hollow, skinny puppy, ohgr, crystal method, basement jaxx, britney spears, kottonmouth kings

and now i am overplaying the sensational Everlast!

what are YOU listening to right now that i can soon overplay as i work out?

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    All of the new blackeyed peas songs I LOVE! :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    the new black eyed peas album rocks... and I'm a daft punk addict when I work out
  • weightoffmom
    weightoffmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I guess I am not the only one working out to the peas. Love them...fast and loud
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I'm really PO'd right now so I'm listening to a lot of Drowning Pool, Rammstein and other "angry guy" music.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    I'm really PO'd right now so I'm listening to a lot of Drowning Pool, Rammstein and other "angry guy" music.

im not angry, but im going for a run to korn and nin right now! it hits hard and its heavy, making it fun to jog too!:glasses:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I found the song "Haunted" by Disturbed is awesome for the stationary bike (or I any bike guess, but the stationary is all I've got :tongue: ). I have to pedal faster when this song is playing, even if I just want to fall over and die. :laugh:
  • maiasmommy
    Options
    Tool is really good to workout to!
  • nrepley
    nrepley Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Weezer, Pixies, and REM work for me! :happy:
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I love listening to Queen when I work out, especially songs like Somebody to Love. The gospel sound is really motivational
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Anything upbeat that's current, 80's, Daft Punk and Black eyed peas too!
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all these kickass bands and then britney thrown in. I love working out to britney too.

Marky Mark - Good Vibrations
    Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
    Korn - Freak on a Leash ( the beats are a little slow for a highintensity workout), but I love the jam near the end
    Journey - Don't Stop Believin
  • foxyforce
    Options
    I love seeing all these kickass bands and then britney thrown in. I love working out to britney too.

Marky Mark - Good Vibrations
    Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
    Korn - Freak on a Leash ( the beats are a little slow for a highintensity workout), but I love the jam near the end
    Journey - Don't Stop Believin

you can't not want to workout to britney! it's britney *****! it just makes you move lol

justin, nice very nice
  • shaleah77
    Options
    I like to mix it up too. I dont' have any Britney, but was thinking about getting the song 'Toxic' on my player. I listen to just about everything...from Korn to Earth, Wind and Fire to Flo Rida and Pitbull! A couple tunes really get me going and that is Saliva (click click boom and your disease) and anything Godsmack! I have to get Journeys Don't Stop Believin' (thanks for reminding me) Being from Detroit and having to live 'elsewhere' that song always makes my day! :bigsmile:

add in- Nickleback "Animals'
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Hehehehe........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R6_5hpidps

Hehehehehe.....
  • foxyforce
    Options
    I like to mix it up too. I dont' have any Britney, but was thinking about getting the song 'Toxic' on my player. I listen to just about everything...from Korn to Earth, Wind and Fire to Flo Rida and Pitbull! A couple tunes really get me going and that is Saliva (click click boom and your disease) and anything Godsmack! I have to get Journeys Don't Stop Believin' (thanks for reminding me) Being from Detroit and having to live 'elsewhere' that song always makes my day! :bigsmile:

add in- Nickleback "Animals'

pitbull totally gets me jogging

btw, to everyone i HIGHLY RECOMMEND prodigy- invaders must die

heres a link to youtube where you can here the song, anything off this album is a MUST for working out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2-VF9u24F4
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Hehehehe........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R6_5hpidps

Hehehehehe.....

love dirty vegas!
  • shaleah77
    Options
    A few more...

a little old school...

JJ Fad - Supersonic

Recent- Metro Station - Shake It

Newer- 3oh!3- Starstrukk
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    HED PE (HED Planet Earth) is the only thing I will listen to on a run. It's hard, somewhat raunchy and has some bad *kitten* drums/bass.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Daft Punk-Digital Love-My fave to giver' to!:glasses: