Good (accurate) Heart Rate Monitor???

Options
I am looking to invest some $$$ in a good heart rate monitor...I am willing to spend between $100 and $200 on one. I want the best I can get for my money! Any suggestions???

Replies

• Jameslemond
    Jameslemond Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Polar Ft7 is a good one.

$70ish dollars

goto google and paste this in --- > Polar Ft7
  • shanzie227
    shanzie227 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Check out the Polar FT7

http://www.polarusa.com/us-en/products/get_active/fitness_crosstraining/FT7

You can get it cheaper from sites like www.bodytronics.com...the link above is directly from Polar
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    The Polar FT40 or FT60, they offer a little more than the F4 or F7, you can't go wrong either way.
  • KateB1982
    KateB1982 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I also vote for the Polat ft7. I just got mine in the mail and it is awesome. It cost me about $100 with shipping (to Canada) and seems to be very accurate.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I've always had Polar HRMs. The lowest level is usually fine unless you have a need for all the bells and whistles.
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I did a little research a year or two ago and Polar HRMs seemed to be the way to go...I don't really need all the bells and whistles, I just want one that is accurate and tells me if/when I'm in my target heart range.

I don't want to overspend for features that I don't need/want/use...I will check out the FT7. Thanks for the input! :bigsmile: