Friends :)

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Jessica and I am 24 years old. A year ago I started dieting on and off and when I started all of this I was upwards of 250 lbs. Whoa! I have gotten myself down to 184 :) My goal at this time is 140-150. Because as much as I want to be thinner, I would not look right any smaller than that haha. I'm looking for a few supportive friends on here! Because we could all use them!

Replies

• jwalter01
    Options
    Hi Jessica! My name is Jayme and I am 24 also! I've been dieting off and on since I had my daughter 2 years ago, but I never could seem to stick with it. I was normally 125 pounds and had been for the majority of my older teenage years. As everyone knows, having a child changes everything about your body. I know that I will never be my 125 self again without having to kill myself to get there. I was at a steady 155 and am looking to be around 135. I am down to 145 now and only 10 more pounds to go!! You have obviously done well on your weight loss journey. Keep up the good work!
  • kellybean14
    kellybean14 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica! I'm 25 and love cheerleading (in the proverbial sense) - I'm happy to support you with encouragement!!
  • shalzi
    shalzi Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi guys! Thanks so much! I'll be adding you both :)
    Jayme, my best friend Kaitlyn has a two year old, she's on here too, and she's been on the longggg journey with me. I completely understand the baby weight situation because of her. Oh how I could blame baby weight haha. Nope, I did this all on my own! We can definitely all get these pounds gone!!!
    I'll cheerlead for you guys too!