Stay at home mom with older kids...just starting

Hi. My husband and I recently joined. So far, I think it is a fantastic program. My husband has a great support system from another friend who is using the program as well. I, however, am afraid I will sink with no accountability. Is there any accountability/teams etc out there?

Replies

• ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Do you have anyone on your friend list yet? That helps a lot! I'm a SAHM, too, with 5 kids ages 17, 16, 10, 9 and 7. You are welcome to add me if you'd like. :flowerforyou:

There are also a lot of groups to choose from. Just look for the groups link, next to the message boards link up above. I'm in a pretty new group called Modern Pin Up Girls and it's a lot of fun!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Bump! :heart:
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    i am a sahm as well but my kids are younger. yes i agree with above that it helps to have friends on your list. u may add me as well if you like.
  • I'm a SAHM too! My kids are 6 and 9 and I just started babysitting a 7month old. Fun!
    I'll be your friend if you want :)
  • Joan65
    Joan65 Posts: 3
    My name is Joan. I live in Oklahoma. I am a work at homeschool mom and I am happy to be your friend as well. Great job on getting started! We can do this!
  • Joan65
    Joan65 Posts: 3
    Oh wow! I just read your profile! We have a lot in common on our profiles! :D
  • Muffie514
    Muffie514 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello all...I am a SAHM too, I have 2 boys ages 7 and 16... I know WHAT a big gap, but the little one insisted on coming...lol...I am also looking for some motivating friends to keep me on this journey to FITNESS SUCCESS...please feel free to add me too..
  • Pixiecatlulu
    Pixiecatlulu Posts: 10 Member
    SAHM here too with two kiddo's 6 and 9, I can use all the help I can get from motivated frequent posters!
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 376 Member
    SAHM with 2 boys (2 and 7) working part time as a substitute teacher. Feel free to add me, we can all use support!
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    add me I stay at home as well and we have a 19,18 and 14 year old at home
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    I like joining fitness challenges, or other weight loss challenges that usually starts when a new month begins. Check out Fitness and Exercise for a challenge that might have recently started. Good luck!
  • im a sahm mom too.. I have 5 kids. 18,11,6,5,2..