Hey I'm new.

Options
And really kind of terrible at this (i.e.-sufficiently awkward), but hey anyway. Losing weight is easier with friends and I dunno, I'd just like people to talk to and get to know.

A little bit about me:
I'm really terrible about exercising and my main goal is to be more active. I love anything with chocolate or cheese. I'm a pescatarian (you know that not-quite-a-vegetarian because I still eat fish) although once I get rid of the fish in my freezer I plan to just be vegetarian. I do a lot of vegetarian and vegan cooking anyway.
That's basically it for now. Feel free to read my profile. I really hope you don't judge me based on my past struggles or how ridiculous some of the things I wrote sound.

I just want to share some recipes, fitness tips, and other positive ways of being happy and healthy.

Excited to meet you!

Replies

• cowchick4_fun
    Options
    no judging because everyone is different and has their own ways of things. welcome to mfp and best of luck with what you want to accomplish.:flowerforyou:
  • mimsymoo
    mimsymoo Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    You can add me. :) I am a vegetarian and LOVE coming up with fun new healthy things to eat! I workout often and love to be a support team!!
  • monjero
    monjero Posts: 15
    Options
    welcome to MFP ive been a vegetarian for about 8 months but i may start eating poultry not sure yet. good luck with the weight loss.
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You have found the right place for support and friends. My friends I have met through here have really helped me a lot, and I try to give back to them just as much. Feel free to add me, the more the merrier I always say! :smile: