The Biggest Loser makeovers

Options
TiffanyW1014
TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
I watch The Biggest Loser and have for many many seasons. I really do love the show. Not a big fan of Conda and Kim but I also understand its a game and games are meant to be played. I will say that all the remaining contestants looked WONDERFUL last night. How exciting for them to be able to meet the First Lady and have a family visit. It also made me realize that they are people and this is a process. I can't wait for the day I build up the courage to give myself a makeover and I could only hope I look half as good as they did last night!!

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    Options
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My favorite was Dolvett. *Sigh
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Darn it...I missed it! I don't watch BL as much as I used to, but I never miss the makeover show...that is until last night
  • laurenkoszola
    laurenkoszola Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I thought they all looked great, and I even started tearing up a bit when they got to see their families.

@ Kristen-if you go on the nbc website and go to biggest loser, they show you the makeovers
  • sar586
    sar586 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Hahaha, he looked good!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

Hahaha, he looked good!

Haha, he sure did :)
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah. He looked awesome on a suit! :love:
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    They looked incredible. It's amazing how much more emotional I get about weight loss and self image now that I've made the journey. I used to watch the show here and there because I was curious about how they were gonna look or who was gonna win. Now I connect with the show. I hardly miss it. That's not to say that I miss a workout for it...lol. I just tape it so that I can watch it much faster later.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i'm watching all the old seasons of BL while i work out on the treadmill, so i havent been watching this season. i just happend to see last nights and i thought it was so touching. i teared up every time the families came in and saw how great they looked. i just love this show. its so inspiring..
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah. He looked awesome on a suit! :love:
    +1
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I love this show! It's usually on at the gym and back when i was doing more cardio - I would get motivated by seeing these people push through excuses and run their *kitten* off so I would up my speed and do the same :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I agree. They looked REALLY good. I really like BL, but this is one time I didn't like everyone in the group. But even with that, they ALL looked good.
    And for Dolvette...OH EM GEE!!! He just don't know... :happy:
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Yeah, they all looked great... But all I kept thinking was : what the heck is up with Michelle Obamas eyebrows??!!!
    *whispers* scary.
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I thought they all looked great, and I even started tearing up a bit when they got to see their families.

@ Kristen-if you go on the nbc website and go to biggest loser, they show you the makeovers

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out.
  • curlygirly80
    Options

I must concur!! Double Sigh!
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    OMG, everyone looked amazing...lol...incluing Dolvett!! Watching the guys see their wives, really made me tear up. My friends and I decided that we are doing a complete makeover once we all reach one-derland.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    really enjoyed it until they brought Michelle on.
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    I agree with all the Dolvett lovers!! Yummy!! I bet if he was my trainer I would be at my goal by now. I wouldn't wanna look like this for to long in front of him lol!!
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    I agree with all the Dolvett lovers!! Yummy!! I bet if he was my trainer I would be at my goal by now. I wouldn't wanna look like this for to long in front of him lol!!

lol!! I would be in the gym for the ENTIRE day. I wouldn't care if I collapsed! He is just too fine to not want to be around.
  • alexianasmom
    Options
    : )