Good and Bad NSV

Options
I'm getting dressed for work when I realize....ALL of my work clothes look awful. SIMPLY AWFUL! The reason? They're all so baggy that they just hang on me or fall off (the pants are falling off when I walk in them). I think it's time for new clothes. The bad part of this? I have to wear my nicest pair of jeans to work today, even though it is highly frowned upon to wear jeans at the tutoring center. I'll just simply tell my director, "Hey! Would you rather I wear pants that fit and are still nice looking, or pants that fall off of my *kitten* when I walk? Yeah...didn't think so!"

Replies

• Mindarin
    Mindarin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome feeling when you realize, "Oh, man! I HAVE to go shopping now!" *loves shopping*

Congratulations! :)
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    HAHA! I can totally relate! One thing I've learned on this journey is to ONLY get pants with belt loops or a drawstring so I can get more mileage out of them before replacing (and avoid potentially embarrassing drawers-dropping)!!

Hit the thrift stores and the clearance racks for more pants -- I say that, because it won't be long until THEY are falling off too and you'll have to shop again! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!