Newbie!

Options
Hi,

I am a newbie to the community, well actually joined in March but finally decided to set up my profile correctly and join the conversations!
This year will be the biggie for me - 50, I decided it was seriously time to get in shape. My daughter got married in Nov and I wanted to lose weight for her wedding....only lost 4 lbs, then throughout the holidays put it right back on. So Feb I got serious about getting fit & losing the extra 15-10 lbs. I am about 1/2 was to my weight loss goal and getting started on toning up!
I look forward to making connections here, learning & the encouragement. It's a proven fact that when you have friends on the journey with you, you will be more successful. So here's to new friends!

Lenice

Replies

• sec126
    sec126 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    " It's a proven fact that when you have friends on the journey with you, you will be more successful. So here's to new friends!"

I couldn't agree more- add me!
  • ZHawk1123
    ZHawk1123 Posts: 215
    Options
    Welcome! Here for support if you need me!
  • kimsaprincess
    Options
    Hey! :-)
  • vomma2
    vomma2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Lenice: I'm a newbie, and 50+ too, looking to get back on track with my health/wellness. Love your attitude! Could use a friend too, so feel free to add me!