Back after my injury hiatus - need friends

Options
I'm baaaaack! Unfortunately during my time off while I was injured I gained most of the weight back that I lost last year. Instead of spiraling into self-pity, I've decided to kick my @ss into shape. I'm still not injury-free, but there are a lot of things I can do.

I need to hold myself accountable for all the things I eat and drink, and how much I work out.

I am sarcastic and snarky, and hate finding spelling and grammar issues in posts - even though I'm sure there are plenty in this one. I drink and I'm not ashamed of it. I do not believe it's a problem, nor does my husband, family, friends, or other people close to me. If you plan on reading my food journal and suggesting I get help for my 'problem with alcohol,' please don't bother friending me. I am not religious and do not believe that any deity is a part of this 'journey' (also a word I hate). I am a stay-home mom with 2 girls, about to be 4 and 6. I don't have that much weight to lose, I'm hoping for about 10-15 pounds. I don't need people to comment on every little thing I do blowing rainbows and sunshine up my butt. (Hope I don't offend anyone who does need that... It's just not my style.) I just need you to be out there in Internet-land so I know someone is watching what I eat and if I worked out everyday.

I know you guys are out there somewhere, if you wanna be my MFP friend - add me.

AND OMG - Please don't let this thread go viral about drinking or religion. I'm merely saying who I am - not who anyone should be.

*crossing fingers this remains a nice, friendly post where I'm just looking for friends with similar goals, needs, etc.*

Replies

• jeeping_mom
    Options
    bump

Just in case you missed it :)
  • jeeping_mom
    Options
    Sorry if I turned people off being so picky about friends - will anyone be my friend? I only have 4 :sad: