Need Support!

Options
I have a little over 100lbs to lose! I'm already 7lbs down (started a little bit sooner than I found this ap/website)

I could use all the friends and support that I can find! :wink:

Replies

• NickiParris74
    NickiParris74 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :) feel free to add me
  • kevinwk
    kevinwk Posts: 77
    Options
    Welcome and we are here to help support and encourage each other in our own journeys to fitness and healthy vitality!
  • LeniceH
    LeniceH Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome, I am new myself to the community and also started my weight loss/fitness journey prior to joining myfitnesspal
    feel free to add me! I am looking for support on my journey as well.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    welcome, you can add me
  • Metrotide
    Metrotide Posts: 17
    Options
    I think the more friends we have on this journey to a new "self," the better. Good job so far, so let's get the rest of the way together!
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    Welcome!

The smallest steps are as important and the big and every accomplishment should be celebrated in a healthy way. YOu are off to a great start and will go far. Feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Take it one day at a time.
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    I'm here with ya!!!! You can do it, it's not that far of a journey, we can walk together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:
  • norse1965
    norse1965 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Feel free to add me!
  • sydney1984
    sydney1984 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! This site is AMAZING!!! Feel free to add me along with anyone else who would like to :) Congratulations on the weight loss so far, YOU GOT THIS!!!
  • LisaKono
    LisaKono Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome! I joined back in January and have lost about 19 lbs so far. I lost 50lbs two years ago just by watching my diet, and have managed to keep it off so now I am just stepping up my game with less calories and more exercise. I still have anywhere from 59 to 74lbs to go, depending on where I feel comfortable. Just remember its a lifestyle change not a diet :) Small changes make a huge difference in the long run and it's easier to make your changes permanent daily habits when you start small and build on those changes. Feel free to add me!
  • Kiwi1980
    Kiwi1980 Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am new to MFP as well and I am looking for some support also!! Feel free to add me!! Good luck on your weight loss journey!!:smile:
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Welcome ! You will find great support here
  • AdoreGubler
    Options
    Hi Guys, Always Looking For Support And Very Willing To Give It Back! :)
  • thin4good
    Options
    I'm not technically new. I started Aug 2010 after loosing 35 and wanting to loose an additional 30. I did great for a while then the holidays came and I lost my way. I've been gone for a while. Gained some of my weight back. I'm back and looking for a support group too. Feel free to add me.
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    Great start :) Add me if you like!