Recipes

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for you to share some of your favorite recipes/websites/blogs that introduce healthy eating - be it meal time or snacks.
Anything you could pass along would be great! Thanks in advance :)

Stephanie

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,117 Member
    Options
    There is a whole Recipe section in the forums. Click Community > Recipes
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Martha Stewart has great recipes on her site.
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I like the Skinny Taste website and I also use the Cook Yourself Thin and Hungry Girl cookbooks. I also find many links to healthy recipes and blogs on Pinterest. Hope this helps!!
  • hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie! My husband and I love the website allrecipes.com and I LOVE the website foodgawker.com. Both sites have a large variety of recipes and you can search for healthy ones. Foodgawker also has a lot of recipes for diabetics and people who cannot have gluten. Hope this helps you out!
  • kellybean14
    kellybean14 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I like the Skinny Taste website and I also use the Cook Yourself Thin and Hungry Girl cookbooks. I also find many links to healthy recipes and blogs on Pinterest. Hope this helps!!

I second the skinnytaste.com and Hungry Girl recommendations.

Be sure to check out "recipes" on MFP as well - there are some fabulous posts!
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Check out cleaneating.com.
    we usually just cook regular food but try to eliminate unnecessary fat so epicurious.com, smittenkitchen.com, stuff like that are good.
  • stephanieburris
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! :smile: