I'm back and looking for some support!

Options
Hi all. I've been.....busy...these last several weeks (busy = too lazy to journal, blog, exercise, eat right... :laugh: ) Anyway, now I'm back and hoping to get some support from all you good MFP'ers to help me stay motivated. I gained back 7 (yes S-E-V-E-N) pounds over these last few weeks, and now I have new motivation to get with it!

So, I hope you all have a great week, and I hope I will too! Take care, all!!!!

Replies

• ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how much easier it is to put on the weight vs. losing it. :grumble: Best wishes.
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!
  • nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Hello and Welcome :flowerforyou:
    MFP is the greatest diet aid tool I have ever found. :bigsmile: :smooched:
    This is really about changing your life and way you eat forever. Grabbing food for comfort or boredom is no longer an option! You must be aware of what, when and where you are eating. :bigsmile: :huh: :bigsmile:
    Been there and done it for 25 years of gaining weight! :frown:
    So get started! Get psyhced! Get pumped! Grab your water bottles for plenty of filling/flushing H2O!
    We can do it!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :smooched:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Oh yes that's my favorite pic of you:tongue: You look 20 something:flowerforyou: It's working for you ...just keep going. Steady as she goes with the rest of us. We gotta look good for that Christmas Party Dress:bigsmile: :heart:
  • chelseamckell
    chelseamckell Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    We are in the exact same boat! I haven't been on this site for about 5 weeks... but before that I journaled everyday for 2 months. I was doing great - til the vacation, then post-vacation business... excuses, excuses. Now I'm about 7 lbs over too - and very eager to lose it!
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Day 2 of being back on the wagon is going well!!
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    ahhhh me too!!!! i was cruisin along then wham fell right opp the damn road:noway:

i have had the same conversation with myself 1000+ times....

you gotta get going again, you need to log youf food, just go for a walk......

well i am sick of it.:sick: so i am sitting here forcing myself to get back in the action, plan my meals

and revisit my goals :love:

i have succeeeded before and i swear i will again!!!!!!!!!

:happy: :heart: :happy: :heart: