Do you see a difference?

Options
Here is my Before and "Ongoing" (recent) pictures. Can you see a difference? I've lost close to 40 pounds. :)

april4edited.jpg

I apologize for my dirty mirrors. ;) hehe

fla-gators.jpg

GO GATORS! :)

Replies

• dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Ya, you can definitely see a difference. Good job, keep it up!
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    Ya, you can definitely see a difference. Good job, keep it up!

Thank you and OMG at your success! :)
  • NoraMich84
    NoraMich84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference. Look at your tummy, it's gotten so small. Keep up the good work. You're kicking butt :happy:
  • ashlee2012
    Options
    You are looking incredible! I'm a little over 20lbs in to my journey, I hope my changes are that noticeable when I reach 40lbs! (Side note: GO GATORS!)
  • Sonriendo
    Sonriendo Posts: 98
    Options
    Heck Yeah girl... .There has been a change in ur body ...and it's noticeable... Yay!!! :smile:
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! You're doing something right, so keep on going sista! :happy:
    You look great.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I saw it straight away! Your tummy and bust are smaller. Keep going, you're doing great!
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    Thanks everyone! When you see yourself everyday it's not as noticeable! Y'all are wonderful and keep me motivated!
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That's HUGE!! Congrats!! You're much smoother and streamline in the 2nd one! And it seems we have the same problem, semi-normal legs, and then it all just sits there in the stomach. lol You're definitely killin it though!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    most def see a BIG difference. Awesome success, keep it up.. oh and Go FSU...hehe :)
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, Great job. Btw, from your profile pic, you have nice eyes!! Just saying, not hitting on you!
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, Great job. Btw, from your profile pic, you have nice eyes!! Just saying, not hitting on you!

Thanks! Haha.. it's okay. I appreciate it. They are very green.
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    most def see a BIG difference. Awesome success, keep it up.. oh and Go FSU...hehe :)

NEVER! ;)

You sound like my father. :P
  • btnyegurl
    btnyegurl Posts: 27
    Options
    This is amazing! Congratulations!
  • runderhi
    runderhi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Big difference !! Well done and keep going :) You are doing great and looking so much better too ! :)

Ruth
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    uuuuhhhhh YEAH! Wow...you are looking great!!! Good Job!!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Yes, BIG difference. And you don't have to look hard to find it--it's obvious!! Keep up the good work!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Yes, of course! Good job!
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see the difference. Great work! :-)
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Absolutely...continued success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!